Search by categories
- Most Frequently Asked
- Using your watch's features
- TAG Heuer Connected mobile app
- Battery & Charging
- Warranty, upgrading and repairs
- Purchasing and returns
- Pairing and set-up
- Watch faces and counters
- Apps on your watch
- Software updates
- Watch specifications
- Special Editions
I can’t install apps on my TAG Heuer Connected - what can I do?
If you’re having problems installing apps on your TAG Heuer Connected, here are some quick checks to perform:
Is your watch directly connected to Wi-Fi?
To install apps, your watch must be directly connected to Wi-Fi.
To check your Wi-Fi connection:
- Swipe down on your watchface and tap on the Settings icon [insert Settings icon]
- Tap on Connectivity.
- Tap on Wi-Fi and view the connection status.
Do you have an active Google account?
To install apps, you also need an active Google account.
Open the Wear OS by Google™ app on your phone:
- Scroll down and tap to Advanced Settings
- Tap on Accounts on your watch
- Check if your watch is linked to an active Google account. If not, please create a Google account and synchronized it.
Do you have enough storage space on your watch?
Through the Wear OS by Google™ app on your Android phone, you’ll be able to see the total storage space on your watch, how much space is available, and the apps and services that are using your watch’s storage.
- Make sure your watch is connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Open the Wear OS by Google™ app on your phone.
- Tap on the Settings icon - if you’ve paired more than one watch with your phone, you’ll need to select the right one.
- Tap Watch storage.
If there isn’t enough storage space left on your phone, you could try deleting any unused apps on your watch.
If the problem persists, please contact us. [Hyperlink to contact form]
Android, Wear OS by Google, Google, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google In