FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Search by categories
Search by category
- Most Frequently Asked
- Using your watch's features
- TAG Heuer Connected mobile app
- Battery & Charging
- Warranty, upgrading and repairs
- Purchasing and returns
- Pairing and set-up
- Watch faces and counters
- Apps on your watch
- Software updates
- Watch specifications
- Special Editions
My interactive counters aren’t updating - what should I do?
If your interactive counters aren’t updating, don’t worry. There are several checks you can make:
Are your watch and phone up-to-date?
- Make sure you’ve installed any available watch updates - here’s how
- Make sure you’ve installed any available updates to your Wear OS™ app
Do you have connectivity?
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G)
- Make sure your watch is connected to your phone via Bluetooth and is in range. If you see a broken cloud icon on the watch screen , your watch and phone aren’t currently connected.
If you’ve made the checks above and your interactive counters still aren’t updating, please get in touch and we’ll help get this sorted.