Tag Heuer Connected
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Search by categories
Search by category
- Most Frequently Asked
- Using your watch's features
- TAG Heuer Connected mobile app
- Charging & Power
- Warranty, upgrading and repairs
- Purchasing and returns
- Pairing and set-up
- Watch faces and counters
- Apps on your watch
- Software updates
- Watch specifications
My interactive counters aren’t updating - what should I do?
If your interactive counters aren’t updating, don’t worry. There are several checks you can make:
Are your watch and phone up-to-date?
- Make sure you’ve installed any available watch updates - here’s how
- Make sure you’ve installed any available updates to your Wear OS™ app - here’s how
Do you have connectivity?
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G)
- Make sure your watch is connected to your phone via Bluetooth and is in range. If you see a broken cloud icon on the watch screen , your watch and phone aren’t currently connected.
If you’ve made the checks above and your interactive counters still aren’t updating, please get in touch and we’ll help get this sorted.
Android, Wear OS by Google, Google, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.