Tag Heuer Connected
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Search by categories
Search by category
- Most Frequently Asked
- Using your watch's features
- TAG Heuer Connected mobile app
- Charging & Power
- Warranty, upgrading and repairs
- Purchasing and returns
- Pairing and set-up
- Watch faces and counters
- Apps on your watch
- Software updates
- Watch specifications
How do I turn my watch on and off?
To turn on your TAG Heuer Connected for the first time:
- Connect the charger to a power source and plug your watch on the charger.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Tap on the watchface to begin.
- Select a language to get started, and follow the instructions on how to pair your watch with your phone https://faq.tagheuer.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-pair-the-watch-with-my-phone
- Press and hold the power button for three seconds.
- Swipe down on the watchface and tap on Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Tap on Turn off.
- When you see Turn off: Are you sure?, tap on the tick to confirm.